Determine when request is fully sent

Marcin Gajda mg174717 at students.mimuw.edu.pl
Tue Feb 12 13:05:01 MSK 2008

Hi all!

I need to write a module which will make an action when all request body
is sent to the client (or after breaking the connection by the client).
It is very important to me to do it when data are really sent, not only
scheduled for sending. Is this possible using nginx module framework?
Which kind of module (handler, filter or balancer) should I use?

I looked on handler and filter module references but it seems that they
just prepare/update response body for sending. I would like to insert
callback after real, phisicall send.

Best regards,
--
Linux registered user #300108 _______