high bandwidth configuration help

Sun Feb 24 04:51:36 MSK 2008

Forgot to mention bellow is my nginx config

i can push about 80mbit average now but loads are above 6 (used to be 1-2
with lighttpd) this is after settings "sendfile off" switch, was only
pushing ~30mbit then :(

heres my config (i replaced ips and hostnames for privacy reasons)

http://pastebin.com/m55a90c33

Thanks and hopefully someone can help me to migrate completely from lighttpd
to nginx :)

So any tips on how to optimise for alot of large concurent file downloads
are welcome

!