request: allow request body to be accessed as a variable

Ben Grimm lists at
Tue Jan 1 01:24:46 MSK 2008

Evan Miller wrote:
> Ben Grimm wrote:
>> Is there any chance that we might one day be able to do comparisons
>> against the request body as we do now with $args?
> Maybe the embedded Perl module suits your needs?
> Evan

I am using perl right now, but there seems to be no way to read the body
and then proxy that request to an upstream.  See:
The only way around it that I could come up with was to read the body
and then redirect the client to the same url with the posted parameters
in the url.

Posted via