beta testing for mod_wsgi

Adrian Perez adrianperez at udc.es
Mon Jan 14 06:13:23 MSK 2008

Now with WSGI-enabled Bazaar repository, hehe:

El Mon, 14 Jan 2008 03:49:27 +0100
Adrian Perez <adrianperez at udc.es> escribió:

>   server {
>     listen    127.0.0.1;
>     server_name localhost;
>
>     root /var/www/localhost/htdocs;
>
>     include wsgi_vars;
>
>     location /login {
>       auth_basic "Trac";
>       auth_basic_user_file /tmp/test/passwd;
>       wsgi_pass /tmp/test/run.wsgi;
>     }

      location /bzr {
        wsgi_pass /tmp/test/bzrsmart.wsgi;
      }

>     location / {
>       wsgi_pass /tmp/test/run.wsgi;
>     }
>   }
>
> Next test will be Bazaar's smart-server over HTTP, as it is also a
> WSGI application.

Contents of "bzrsmart.wsgi":

  from bzrlib.transport.http import wsgi
  application = wsgi.make_app(root="/tmp/test",
        prefix="/", path_var="REQUEST_URI",
        readonly=True)

Do "mkdir /tmp/test/bzr" and put some branches on it... you are done
and the thing works as expected =)

Maybe I will switch from Apache to Nginx at home in the next days, as I
use Trac and Bazaar for tracking my stuff...

Best regards, hope you find this this report useful,

--
Ten million Linux users can't be wrong!