FastCGI multiplexing?

Igor Clark igor at pokelondon.com
Mon Jan 14 16:30:13 MSK 2008

Hi Igor and everyone,

I'm toying with some ideas for a multithreaded FastCGI application,
intended to work with nginx.
Seems that FCGI request/connection multiplexing would be an extremely
valuable feature.

I can't find any reference to this on the wiki, in the mailing list or
on Google - I assume this is because nginx, like Apache, doesn't
support FastCGI multiplexing. Is this correct? If so, are there any
plans to implement it at some point in the future?

It's a spare-time/hobby project, so this is just out of interest really.

Cheers
Igor

--
Igor Clark // POKE // 10 Redchurch Street // E2 7DD // +44 (0)20 7749
5355 // www.pokelondon.com