Dave Dash dd at
Wed Jan 23 19:31:27 MSK 2008

I am using a FastCGI server that nginx calls.  Right now (through
regexp) it takes the URL and figures out what part is the script
(blah.php) and what's the pathinfo (/q/string as in http://nginx/

But I need to decode the PATH_INFO before I pass it as a fast_Cgi
param.  is their a way to do that?

On Jan 24, 2008, at 7:25 AM, Aníbal Rojas wrote:

> Dave,
>     There is no support for CGI in Nginx. You have to FastCGI or
> HTTP (proxy)
> --
> Aníbal Rojas
> On Jan 24, 2008 2:40 AM, Dave Dash <dd at> wrote:
>> PATH_INFO is supposed to be decoded by the server and then passed to
>> the CGI application.
>> How can I do that from nginx.  My PATH_INFO never gets decoded and it
>> throws off my CGI scripts.
>> best,
>> dd

Dave Dash