The connection was reset

Douglas Stanley doug at
Fri Jan 25 17:22:55 MSK 2008

Using firefox, I keep getting this message when trying to view some
things hosted on an nginx server:

"The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading."

If I just hit try again, it works fine, but I'm getting complaints from
the one customer I've moved over to this server.

When I get this error, nothing shows up in the error logs. I have them
turned up to debug and still nothing shows up.

I'm running the latest stable version 0.5.35 built as a debian package
from the testing branch (lenny).

I've tried all kinds of things, and it seems to go away for a while if
I do a server restart.

Has anyone else seen this before? I'd really appreciate any help.