Fair Proxy Balancer

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Thu Jan 31 20:29:32 MSK 2008

Hi Grzegorz. I appreciate your explanation. It would be more convenient
to compile as an option since I am using an automated build process. If
it is self contained, can you forsee any problems building with most
current 0.5.x branch or is this strictly 0.6.x? Also, what is the
request threshold that triggers the issue with round robin issue that I
am aware. Many thanks.

Regards,
David