nginx + .cgi/perl scripts...

Michael nginx at
Wed Jul 2 01:33:11 MSD 2008

On Tue, Jul 01, 2008 at 14:02:43, mike said...

> Not to mention it's not persistent. Anyone have any better tools to
> keep Perl-capable fastcgi engines running?
One option is to use the start script that comes with lighttpd.

Personally, I just write my perl applications to talk to the FastCGI server
themselves, using FCGI::Async.  And I use daemontools (see to
keep them running.

Michael Stella  |  IT Systems Architect
PGP: 1024D/BC3FF6D4 2BC2 A79B 88D1 218A B32B  ED7A 2EC2 1206 BC3F F6D4
I may make you feel, but I can't make you think.