nginx-0.6.32

Athan Dimoy foxx at freemail.gr
Thu Jul 10 12:54:18 MSD 2008

On Thu, 10 Jul 2008 08:51:51 +0300, Igor Sysoev
<is at rambler-co.ru> wrote:
> I do not use the port and run reconfiguration using -HUP signal.
> After online upgrade, I exit old nginx using gracefull -QUIT signal.
>
> What do you run at 19:23:21 -
> /usr/local/etc/rc.d/nginx.sh WHAT ?

Nothing was run on my side Igor. The only thing that could stop or restart
nginx is the monitor daemon I'm using (monit) but I had it stopped during
tests. All other processes are not related to nginx (postfix, mysql,
dovecot, cron, etc) and no entries exist in other logs for that time.
Also, no other user can login this server.

BTW the server I'm using is a VPS (jail) if that counts.

Athan