simple module question

Valery Kholodkov valery+nginxen at
Sat Jul 12 02:02:34 MSD 2008

Chavelle Vincent wrote:
> Valery Kholodkov wrote:
>> In my patch for processing uploads you can find an API to process
>> multipart/form-data bodies:
>> What you need are files upload.c and upload.h.
> It's exactly what I want. Many thanks !
> Your module should be on NginxModules page :)

Thanks, but the first version of this module is not mature enough from
my point of view. It solves a problem with extracting files from
multipart/form-data, but it doesn't solve the problem of handling
uploads them self.

However I'll appreciate for any constructive feedback about my work.

Valery Kholodkov