nginx upload module 2.0.2

Valery Kholodkov valery+nginxen at grid.net.ru
Sun Jul 20 13:52:13 MSD 2008

Greetings!

I have eventually managed to finalize my upload module. I have
compromised all the requirements for the metadata format passed to
backend and it is now being generated in more or less universal form.

Please see module manual page on English or my nginx modules page:

http://www.grid.net.ru/nginx/upload.en.html
http://www.grid.net.ru/nginx/

or use the short links to download sources in gzipped tar or zip formats:

http://www.grid.net.ru/nginx/download/nginx_upload_module-2.0.2.tar.gz
http://www.grid.net.ru/nginx/download/nginx_upload_module-2.0.2.zip

I expect minor issues to pop up in near future, therefore I advise you
to test module before putting into production mode.

I would like to thank Iva Nikolova <iva_iv_nik at yahoo.com> and Alexander
Kutuzov <alleteam at gmail.com> for supporting me in this work.

I hope you'll enjoy it!

And your feedback is always welcomed.