Streaming flv files

Thomas iamkenzo at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 06:22:28 MSD 2008

I have been able to inject metadata to a sample flv file but still it
won't allow me to scrub passed the already downloaded bytes.

Should I add that I mot not yet using x-accel-redirect and that no
http headers are added by any script?

I simply have the following static files:

1) index.html that links the flash player and customizes its look
2) a js file to embed the flash player in the webpage
3) my flv file

And of course nginx that handles the requests.

Nobody is using the flv streaming capability of Nginx here?