fastcgi and APC

Kiril Angov kupokomapa at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 11:03:41 MSK 2008

The is nothing specific to the PHP configuration when PHP is run as
fastcgi. You just need to configure nginx correctly and send the right
fastcgi_param's and you are all set. I am already running several
servers with just nginx and PHP as a fastcgi and everything is running
just great. Tell me if you want to see my configuration, etc.

Kiril