Making nginx "feel" faster?

Phillip B Oldham phill at theactivitypeople.co.uk
Mon Mar 10 13:55:07 MSK 2008

The response felt worse, to my memory. We dropped it very quickly
because of the 500 errors due to the php issue: they were making our
site totally unusable.

I thought there might've been some tweaks we could do to reponse packet
size or something to help speed things up. If not its not a problem -
we'll probably just move server to one based in the UK so we don't have
the trans-atlantic jump.