Problems with fastcgi php migration

Ian M. Evans ianevans at digitalhit.com
Mon Mar 10 16:22:41 MSK 2008

Ian M. Evans wrote:
> Here are the locations. / passes on to php as well, because any file
> that isn't a graphic or .js or .css is processed by PHP. .shtml is the
> main .php extension:

Just wanted to clarify what I meant in this paragraph since this has
been a long thread.

"...because any file that isn't a graphic or .js or .css is processed by
PHP. __That means, .shtml, .php, or any extensionless file like
galleries, cr, polls, etc.__ [see list at bottom of fastcgi.conf in my
last message] .shtml is the main .php extension"