10% 500 Errors

Ezra Zygmuntowicz ezmobius at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 22:03:25 MSK 2008

James-

	Please double count the number of mongrels you have running and the
ports they run on and then doublecheck the upstream block in your
nginx.conf to make sure it matches exactly. Also restart all of your
mongrels so they are fresh.

	We usually see this error when the number of running mongrels is
changed without updating the number of servers in the upstream block.

Cheers-
-Ezra

- Ezra Zygmuntowicz
-- Founder & Software Architect