Problems with fastcgi php migration

Ian M. Evans ianevans at digitalhit.com
Tue Mar 11 01:02:31 MSK 2008

Igor Sysoev wrote:
> location ~ ^/(galleries|poll|news)/ {

It's one of those days...that didn't work either.

> Second, what's about galleries/etc root ?

I have the root set to the same root as the other locations. Most of the
extensionless php files are in the site's root directory, while others
can be found in multiple subdirectories, e.g.

galleries is off the main like example.com/galleries while the file
photos is run from, as an example:
example.com/fest/tiff/2007/1/photos
example.com/academy/80/photos
example.com/globes/56/photos

Back in the time when I tried lighttpd they had a fastcgi.map-extensions
config so you said something like  "/galleries" => ".php", "/photos" =>
".php", etc.