Problems with fastcgi php migration

Ian M. Evans ianevans at digitalhit.com
Wed Mar 12 03:51:26 MSK 2008

Fernando,

Thanks for your email. The fastcgi settings I have are basically the
same as yours and all extensioned files (.php,.shtml) are working fine.

I had a problem with extensionless files that Igor solved with a special
regex for the path_info.

My only outstanding issue is that if the extensionless file is called
WITH a trailing slash and WITHOUT further path content I get a 404.

So remembering that /galleries is a FILE and not a directory:

/galleries calls the content it should (a main listing of photo events
/galleries/123/456/1 calls up a photo
/galleries/ tosses a 404