nginx git repository

Glenn Rempe lists at
Thu Mar 20 20:57:11 MSK 2008

Grzegorz Nosek wrote:

> Yeah, I didn't know anybody actually cared so I didn't publish the URL.
> You can grab it at git://

>> > No problem at all. However, I'll probably drop the fair balancer from my
>> > nginx tree and distribute it as a separate repo, as soon as I manage to
>> > do it without losing all the commit history (and find the time of
>> > course).

I have not tried this myself, but this may help:

> Looks like the invite bounced on some mail filter :/ Could you please
> resend it?

I sent you a code in private email.

>> PS - I am running my site using your fair proxy and several 'Thin'
>> servers in front of my Rails app with Nginx fair proxying across several
>> UNIX domain sockets that thin is listening on (instead of TCP).  Working
>> like a charm so far.  :-)
> Great to hear that :) Just make sure you always have the latest
> snapshot as there are still bugs lurking and I'm taking them out one by
> one ;)

Thats exactly why I want it all available in Git!  :-)  I am deploying
your Nginx Git repo to my remote server using Capistrano.  I then do a
git pull, compile, install on the remote server from within that Git
repo.  :-)  Makes it easy to update my remote servers with any updates.
Posted via