Nginx on OpenBSD

Francisco Valladolid ficovh at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 06:00:53 MSK 2008

You maybe must be try the OpenBSD port located in /usr/ports/www/nginx
This is the best way to install it.

Darrin Chandler is the maintaner for nginx port and any comments with it you
are freely for mail to him.

Personally I'm using a old nginx version in my OpenBSD server, the
0.5.19compiled manually.

Best Regards.

--
Francisco Valladolid H.