nginx git repository

Grzegorz Nosek grzegorz.nosek at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 19:30:57 MSK 2008

On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 06:46:16AM +0100, Glenn Rempe wrote:
> Hi Grzegorz,
>
> It would be great if you could setup a copy of your repo that you push
> your changes to at GitHub.com.  There are several repositories there
> that are trying to track your project but none of them are up to date (I
> guess they are doing it manually).

Hi,

My upstream_fair module is now available at github at the following URL:

http://github.com/gnosek/nginx-upstream-fair/tree/master

Please note: this repo includes _only_ the fair balancer, not the rest
of my nginx work (which you probably don't care about but I'll put it on
github some day, anyway) :)

The official repos for upstream_fair are now:
http://git.localdomain.pl/?p=nginx-upstream-fair.git
http://github.com/gnosek/nginx-upstream-fair/tree/master

They are both available for cloning at:
git://git.localdomain.pl/nginx-upstream-fair.git
git://github.com/gnosek/nginx-upstream-fair.git

If you are using my nginx repo to get the fair balancer, please switch
to one from above at your earliest convenience, as I'll remove
upstream_fair from my repo eventually.

I have also updated the Wiki to point to the new repo.

Best regards,
 Grzegorz Nosek