Proxy server configuration

just starting just.starting at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 01:19:41 MSK 2008

Hi Maxim,

Did it myself :). I had tried that b4 without success. So, i thought i was
doing something wrong.

Then killed all the process and restarted it.

Voila, it started working.

Anyway thanks a lot for your assistance.

Thanks,
Rakesh.

PS: if you know you are doing the right thing and it doesn't seem to
working, kill nginx process and restart or better check the config file with
nginx...cant recall the command though :)