error_page and virtual hosts

Drazen Milosevic dmilosevic at
Tue Mar 25 11:23:46 MSK 2008

On Monday 24 March 2008 16:43:21 Drew Raines wrote:
> Drazen Milosevic wrote:
> > These error_page directives are set individualy in every virtual
> > host, but I was hoping there was a more ellegant solution.  ?
> Have you seen the wildcard example here?
> -Drew

This doesn't work for me because I am migrating existing Apache setup to Nginx
and I have some "predefined" things such as paths to webroot directories for
each virtual host. And unfortunatly they are not in form
of /PATH/TO/WEBROOT/ but as /PATH/TO/WEBROOT/ftp_username/

Drazen Milosevic
 19, Alekse Nenadovica Street, Belgrade, Serbia
 IT - IT Platforms and Security Department
 Senior System Administrator

Phone:          +381 11 24 33333
Fax:            +381 11 3442 504
E-mail:         dmilosevic at