Surviving Digg?

Rt Ibmer rtibmx at yahoo.com
Tue May 6 16:48:27 MSD 2008

Thanks for this. We will soon be going live with multiple nginx servers at the front end used to load balance our web app.  I have concerns about surviving things such as DOS attacks and abuse of service such as someone excessively hitting our app (not necessarily as a DOS but rather as a way to access our service blatantly in an excessive manner.  Are there any good articles you guys know of that provide a good overview of common steps one can take to help protect our machines from such things? Thanks!

Be a better friend, newshound, and