Fair Proxy Balancer

BJ Clark bjclark at scidept.com
Tue May 6 21:20:20 MSD 2008

Kiril,

You would think that would be the case, but it's not.
EC2 is actually only useful in a sense that you can bring online "n"
number of servers at any time, and take them offline at any time. You
can use 1 server one day, 100 servers the next day, 1000 servers 3
hours later, and be back down to 1 server an hour after that.

The actual performance of said servers can definitely fluctuate.

BJ Clark