List of Nginx variables?

Rt Ibmer rtibmx at
Wed May 7 17:59:55 MSD 2008

I agree this is a bit confusing. In fact I posted something about this on the list a couple weeks ago - looking for a comprehensive list.  For instance there are some gzip variables that show compression rates or something like that which I've seen others reference in examples but not documented that I could find, so naturally I wondered what else was available but not documented.

Be a better friend, newshound, and
know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.  Try it now.;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ