Need a php.ini to compare to mine

mike mike503 at gmail.com
Wed May 7 22:09:32 MSD 2008

these are probably the most relevant...

; obscurity/testing
display_errors                          = On                    ;
display errors as part of output
error_reporting                         = E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE
expose_php                              = On                    ; puts
PHP in apache/server signature
log_errors                              = On
error_log                               = syslog
short_open_tag                          = On

cgi.fix_pathinfo                        = 1
engine                                  = On

then check your nginx and /var/log/* logs to see if anything is
reporting an issue