catchall domain with 0.6.30

Almir Karic redduck666 at
Thu May 8 15:29:42 MSD 2008

On Thu, May 8, 2008 at 1:15 PM, Thomas Seifert <thomas-lists at> wrote:
>  Almir Karic schrieb:
>  On Thu, May 8, 2008 at 12:31 PM, Thomas Seifert <thomas-lists at>
> wrote:
>  listen;
>  listen default;
>  Thanks, thats something I missed.
>  But I added it and still the same error message.
>  Any further ideas?

if you add the default to listen directive you can take out the server_name.

For far too long, power has been concentrated in the hands of "root"
and his "wheel" oligarchy. We have instituted a dictatorship of the
users. All system administration functions will be handled by the
People's Committee for Democratically Organizing the System (PC-DOS).