nginx source repository

Zak Elep zakame at
Fri May 9 06:36:22 MSD 2008

Hi all!  My first post, although I've been lurking for quite a long while...

I'm wondering, does nginx have a "canonical" or base source
repository, one with a publicly-visible history of commits?  I have
been looking at the archives, and the one repo that comes close is
gnosek's git,[0] but it is already 2 months out of date (even the
vanilla-0.6 branch tracks only up to 0.6.24 when we already have
0.6.30.)  I also note that Igor maintains an SVN repo since 0.4.0 but
I don't see it publicly accessible.[1]

Zak B. Elep
System Administrator
Morph Labs, Inc.