How to block POST requests?

Calomel nginxlist at calomel.org
Wed May 14 05:05:01 MSD 2008

You can also use regular expressions for a bit more flexibility. This
way you can explicitly accept only the request methods you allow and
return the error code of your choosing.

## Only allow GET and HEAD request methods
      if ($request_method !~ ^(GET|HEAD)$ ) {
         return 444;
      }

  Nginx "How to" Fast and Secure webserver
  https://calomel.org/nginx.html

--
  Calomel @ https://calomel.org
  Open Source Research and Reference