proxy store question

Fabio Coatti cova at ferrara.linux.it
Wed May 14 16:45:44 MSD 2008

Hi all, I'm looking at proxy store directive, that would be really useful for
a situation that we are facing, but I'm wandering how the store is
invalidated: when a new page is requested to the backend instead of serving
the cached one?
Is possible to set a timeout, so if nginx finds that the stored page is older
than a fixed amount of time it fetches again the page, otherwise it serves
the one in the store, regardless of any header?

Thanks for any answer.

--
Fabio "Cova" Coatti    http://members.ferrara.linux.it/cova
Ferrara Linux Users Group           http://ferrara.linux.it