Expires: modified +1d?

Phillip B Oldham phill at theactivitypeople.co.uk
Thu May 15 18:42:04 MSD 2008

Works great, and thanks for the speedy response. Will this be added to
the trunk, or will I have to patch every time I compile?

--

*Phillip B Oldham*
The Activity People

*Policies*

recipient(s) only and may be confidential. If they have come to you in
error, please reply to this e-mail and highlight the error. No action
should be taken regarding content, nor must you copy or show them to anyone.

This e-mail has been created in the knowledge that Internet e-mail is
not a 100% secure communications medium, and we have taken steps to
ensure that this e-mail and attachments are free from any virus. We must
advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient should
ensure they are completely virus free, and that you understand and
observe the lack of security when e-mailing us.