Change error page by file type?

Rt Ibmer rtibmx at yahoo.com
Fri May 16 00:30:11 MSD 2008

Thanks. I am sorry I didn't mention it, but I need to do this from the same location block which was my main reason in posting the question.  For instance I have a location block that takes care of serving multiple file types and it needs to stay this way for other reasons.  So within that block I want to control the different error pages as I originally described.  Is this possible (perhaps with some sort of trick)? Thank you!