Large number of invalid packets detected

Rt Ibmer rtibmx at yahoo.com
Mon May 19 08:43:16 MSD 2008

Quick update: I change my nginx config from:
   keepalive_timeout  30;
   keepalive_timeout  0;

and the log entries have stopped almost completely.  Prior to making this change I was getting somewhere between 1 - 10 entries per minute in the log for the bad packets (in the cases of multiples like 5-10 range often it was the same IP reporting over and over).  And now that I have made the keepalive change I've gotten just 2 log entries in the past hour.

Does this give us any more insight as to the root cause of the issue?

With this in mind should I keep the keepalive at 0, or go back to the 30 setting and just don't worry about the log entries?

Thanks again!