embedded perl ssi weirdness?

Jeffrey 'jf' Lim jfs.world at gmail.com
Sun May 25 18:04:25 MSD 2008

On Sun, May 25, 2008 at 9:45 PM, Igor Sysoev <is at rambler-co.ru> wrote:

> > Are you saying that I need to reconfigure nginx with a different set of
> > options, or that the fault is with my perl setup, and that I should
> upgrade
> > my perl, and then reconfigure nginx?
> No, nginx reconfiguration is -HUP signal, online upgrade is -USR2 signal.

ah, ok. Sorry about that. Didnt know about the terminology there. In this
case then, I guess my questions are just about answered - so the restart bit
is intentional, and you can either restart nginx totally, do a -HUP, or do a

You have at least multiplicity interpereters. What does
> perl -V:usemultiplicity -V:usethreads
> show ?

 it gives me the following:

In the meantime, here is your PSA:
"It's so hard to write a graphics driver that open-sourcing it would not
-- Andrew Fear, Software Product Manager, NVIDIA Corporation