nginx redirecting to wrong port

Dusan Turko lists at
Tue May 27 12:55:23 MSD 2008

> Could you show your proxied location ?
   location / {
            proxy_pass         http://localhost:8080/;
            proxy_redirect     off;
    port_in_redirect off;
            proxy_set_header   Host             $host;
            proxy_set_header   X-Real-IP        $remote_addr;
            proxy_set_header   X-Forwarded-For

            client_max_body_size       10m;
            client_body_buffer_size    128k;

            proxy_connect_timeout      90;
            proxy_send_timeout         90;
            proxy_read_timeout         90;

            proxy_buffer_size          4k;
            proxy_buffers              4 32k;
      proxy_busy_buffers_size    64k;
            proxy_temp_file_write_size 64k;

I use the same settings with apache2 on the other machine and there is
no problem. As I told, the problem occurs with apache1.3

If I type in a browser is ok but when i type then it redirect to
Posted via