How to enable Nginx to serve PHP code/pages in Ubuntu

Adam Setzler adam.setzler at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 18:38:00 MSK 2008

Mark,

Thank you for this script.  It may not be ideal for everyone, but it will be
useful for many.  Some people may not want to use PHP-FPM, so it isn't the
"only way" of doing business; and short, sweeping comments in response to
someone sharing a helpful script are just plain rude.  So, again, thanks
Mark!

-- Adam

"Computers are useless. They can only give you answers." — Pablo Picasso