[ANN] nginx_mp4_streaming_lite updated

Thomas iamkenzo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 17:41:34 MSK 2008

I followed the instructions. The nginx compiled with the module, I
have added an mp4 directive to my configuration file, but when I
launch nginx, I get the error message: unknown directive "mp4"

Here is the output from ./configue:
adding module in src/http/modules/nginx_mp4_streaming_lite
 + ngx_http_mp4_streaming_lite_module was configured

So I assume the configuration worked well.