nginx-0.7.20

Robert Gabriel lists at ruby-forum.com
Tue Nov 11 10:52:28 MSK 2008

For Igor:

Hi man, I have send you a mail a couple of days ago, could you please
check it... Also this can go to anyone. I am trying to build a free web
hosting server, based on nginx and php-fpm, and there are some issue or
workarounds that I would need for nginx... could anyone help?! I mean
like bandwidth limit, rewrite stuff and so on, or if someone could
explain me how Cpanel works with vhosts and so on, does it restart the
web server or what?

Please let me know, if any of you might have an idea... Thanks!