find bug in dns resovle

nginx at aqcx.com nginx at aqcx.com
Mon Nov 17 13:02:24 MSK 2008

Igor Sysoev,!

	my name is zyb,come from china.

	and i wanna to modify ngx_resolve.c to add function to support mx resolve,if i modify ,i can present it just here?

	i have one suggesiton:
		i wish nginx's common moudle  can be orgnized as lib ,such as event module,string ,log and memory managmeng module and so on. if so ,it will do favor  nginx to be used by more developer in diffirent application.

	thanks

======= 2008-11-17 15:51:17 您在来信中写道:=======

>On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 10:20:34AM +0800, nginx at aqcx.com wrote:
>
>>  	in function ngx_resolver_copy ,n = (n & 0x3f << 8) + *p;
>> 	should be n = ((n & 0x3f) << 8) + *p;otherwis ,& oprator will not work correctlly.
>
>Thank you very much.
>I had missed it as it becomes apparent on big (>256 bytes) DNS responses.
>What is your full name to include in CHANGES log ?
>

>--
>Igor Sysoev
>http://sysoev.ru/en/

        致