Welcome to Nginx message

Swanilda Suarez suarezst at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 00:28:32 MSK 2008

Pardon my ignorance but would this work if Nginx is residing on a different
machine than the web-servers. I am using it as a proxy for two Windows
web-servers.
My impression is that this will only work if Nginx is residing on the same
machine as the webservers, but I could be obviously wrong.
Thanks