My first question on nginx - can nginx find the mail server based on domain

fl_cn_web fl_cn_web at tom.com
Sun Nov 30 20:20:29 MSK 2008

nginx can solve this problem very well.
you can run nginx on Guest01, who have a external IP
and all the other servers are in your local network, with local IP.

when Guest01 received requests from Internet, nginx which are runing on Guest01 can forword all the
request to your local servers, and local servers can send the requested data to Internet via nginx who
is running on Guest01.

come on, boy

2008-12-01

fl_cn_web