phpSysInfo 2.5.4 slow with nginx 0.6.32 and php-fpm

Rob Schultz rschultz7 at
Sun Oct 5 18:07:34 MSD 2008

well you can compare what apache was built with and what your standalone php
was build with by comparing the output of php_info() just write quick
php_info(); ?>
and compare both outputs for modules. See what your apache mod_php doesn't
have included.