Improved nginx.conf for Ruby On Rails

Ed W lists at wildgooses.com
Tue Oct 7 20:54:40 MSD 2008

1) Needs some options for adding expires headers to static assets
2) I really like my config files templated as far as possible, ie chuck
as much of the static stuff in a fixed file and make the main file just
include it all in.  If we could use variable names in a couple of extra
places then the whole file could be templated...
3) Are you sure it handles rails page caching?  Care to explain how?

Ed W