Brian Bruns brian.bruns at
Tue Oct 7 21:17:03 MSD 2008

Hi Valery,

Thank you, that fixes that problem.

I'm a little unsure what I should be doing at the end of my post_handler.

When my code was in the main handler I returned with:

    return ngx_http_output_filter(r, &out);

Most examples of using ngx_http_read_client_request_body seem to be
upstream modules which really doesn't apply to my situation.  The DAV
module does this at the end of the post_handler

    ngx_http_finalize_request(r, ngx_http_send_header(r));

What is the correct thing to do at the end of the handler?  I've tried
both methods and neither seems to have any positive results.

Thanks again for all your help,