Simple session persistence base on IP address?

mike mike503 at
Tue Oct 28 21:41:10 MSK 2008

I'll give you the advice I give everyone else: forget session
persistence. Use a central session store. Plenty of options out there
for it. To me session persistence and such is how it was done in the

- my two cents :)