emiller around? Trying to LXR 0.7.19

merlin merlincorey at rumandcoke.net
Wed Oct 29 01:16:12 MSK 2008

Hello,

This might be slightly offtopic-ish, but I was wondering if anyone had
any experience using LXR to reference something other than linux source
code as I am trying to get a local cross reference working of latest dev
branch; however, I intend to continue troubleshooting my issues on my
own, later.

More on topic, I therefore wonder if emiller is around this list
somewhere, and furthermore if he intends to update his public LXR with
newer versions of stable and dev?  Regardless, I'm thankful for the
resource it has helped me learn quite a lot about nginx much quicker
than without.  Following on that topic, if emiller is gone or unwilling
to update, is there any interest in this type of thing? If so, I will
make mine public once I get it working :).

Thanks,
Merlin