name based hosting limiting

Paul paul at gtcomm.net
Wed Sep 3 00:23:58 MSD 2008

Igor, Scott..
I have a whole bunch of server configurations on a whole lot of ip
addresses..
Is there a way to specify the catch all for ALL the ip addresses or
would i have to do a server _ for every ip address?
(I'm not using a 'listen 80;' but rather listen 1.1.1.1:80 1.1.1.2:80
etc etc)
Right now I'm using a if $host does not equal .*domain\.com.*,
proxy_pass http://127.0.0.1

Thanks

--
GloboTech Communications