Worker cpu affinity for 8 cores/cpus

Robert Gabriel lists at ruby-forum.com
Fri Sep 5 19:41:45 MSD 2008

For example you have 2 workers, meaning to working processes of nginx,
which will deal with the incoming requests. The workers randomly on the
cores/cpus of the computer/server. With worker cpu affinity to tell the
workers, each to work one on core/cpu 1 and second on core/cpu 2, or
vice-versa. Of course this can be done with 4 cores/cpus or 8 cores/cpus
and so on.

P.S. Im not that good eider with how the kernel and stuff like that
handles everything, but I think I am right on this.